Because Diets Don't Work

I've spent years dieting. My weight has gone down and up and up and down. Right now, I'm doing the best I can to be the healthiest I can.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

End of the Semester Chaos

Image Source
I have no idea what I am doing. My weight has remained fairly steady because I have not been paying that close of attention to my eating with all the drama in my life. Fighting with friends. Massive homework assignments. Life drama in general. Finals start next week and I am slightly terrified. I don't know why, because I am very intelligent and know I will do well. I just have a tendency to freak out at the end of the semester.

I talk a lot about intuitive eating, but my therapist says it isn't for everyone. I am one of those someones. I wish that I could hurry up and get approved for Medicaid so I can finally go see a nutritionist and get a meal plan. The sooner, the better, so I can stop dieting and lose weight in a more balanced manner. I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind again.

I cannot wait for this semester to be over. I just want to go home and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment