Because Diets Don't Work

I've spent years dieting. My weight has gone down and up and up and down. Right now, I'm doing the best I can to be the healthiest I can.



Monday, April 26, 2010

I Love Parties

I have gained 3 pounds since Thursday (so in 4 days), but I am not upset by it (especially since at some point during the weekend I was up to 183). I am sure by tomorrow, it will be on its way back down.

I had the time of my life with the parties. There was a lot of laughter, tears, and a couple embarrassing gifts. My grandmother bought me a nightie. I was so worried that it wouldn't fit. I tried it on when I got home and it fit fine. You can see my fat because it is shear, so I know I definitely have a long way to go.

There are 40 days until my wedding. I wonder how much weight I can lose before then. I am trying to be optimistic, but 5.5 weeks doesn't sound too promising a length of time. I hope to get down to at least 170, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment